BP Fuel Rebates
Earn rebates on gasoline and diesel fuel purchases made at BP branded locations with the BP Business Solutions Universal Fuel Program. Monthly gallons for gasoline and diesel are totaled separately and rebate is based on the chart shown below. Diesel rebates are capped at 3.5 ¢ per gallon*
Security and Fraud Controls
The BP Business Solutions Universal Fuel Program is designed with controls to protect your business.
- Only fleet managers can gain secure online access to driver account information.
- Require Driver Identification Numbers (DlNs) before every purchase for added security.
- Set cards to prompt for DIN and odometer reading to monitor and track fuel usage.
- Lost/stolen cards or cards of ex-employees may be deactivated immediately or add/delete DINs via the account online website.
Now you can set up cards based upon each driver's specific usage needs. Set limits for each fleet fuel card to eliminate overspending, such as 2 fuel transactions a day, $500 a week or $2,000 a month.
Also, you can set cards to prompt for DIN and odometer reading to monitor and track fuel usage. You'll be able to monitor miles per gallon by vehicle and other details in your reports when you require odometer readings.
Complete Online Control
We removed the hassle of paperwork by making your entire account available online, 24/7. You will have access to transaction information through our easy-to-use website.
Plus, you will have complete control of each individual fleet card, including the ability to deactivate cards, request new ones, or change spending limits by card.
Access Invoices Online
With the BP Business Solutions Universal Fuel Program, you can receive your statements online. If you prefer, you may choose to receive paper statements (a fee may apply). You can also view unbilled transaction details and pay your bill when you access your account online.
Available Fuel Management Reports
The BP Business Solutions Universal Fuel Program puts all your fleet usage data right at your fingertips. Using our website, you'll have access to a variety of reports that will help you manage your vehicle expenses. You can even download reports into Excel format.
Real-time account tracking lets you keep a close eye on the spending of every driver
in your fleet.
- Immediately monitor after-hours service, daily transactions and daily dollar amounts.
- Set the system to flag data for all purchases made outside established limits.
- Use exception reports to identify and help prevent unwanted purchases.
- Monitor and track purchases by using a variety of detailed reports available, sorted by exception, driver, vehicle, MPG readings or any of several other options.
There is no monthly membership fee for accounts purchasing over 5,000 gallons per month ($10 monthly membership fee applies otherwise).
Gain access to your BP Business Solutions Universal Fuel Program account 24/7 online.